Most people starting up a business do so because they have a good business proposal and the initiative and commitment to see it through.
However most people are not experts in the financial aspects of running a business and such matters can be intimidating.
You do not need to be an expert in the financial aspect as we can help. All you need to do is bring your business ideas and we will help you to get them of the ground.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration